Sunday, September 27, 2009

wow, that was a long break

So, since my last post, I haven't done a lot of cooking. Other than the usual Pasta for dinner, leftovers, or frozen pizza, not much has been made.

There has been a lot to go on since my last post, and I am sorry that I haven't kept you all more updated, even though I am not even sure how much you all care! :)

1) Well, Mr. Dill went skydiving. I gave him a gift certificate for his wedding present. He LOVED it. He had such a great time.

2) I went to Philadelphia with my friend, Boots. (Not her name, but just keeping everyone safe) We had a wonderful time! We went to a Philly game, saw downtown Philly, and had Philly cheesesteaks! (Maybe I could learn to make these) We also had great hosts, Sexy and Lucious. (again, not their names)

3) Mr. Dill and I went up to the mountains for a weekend by ourselves, and it was fabulous. Of course, I had to do some HW and study for my Greek test, but it was amazing just to be able to relax and be with each other with little distraction.

So that brings us a little bit more up-to-date. We have been home this weekend, and that has been great. It has just been a nice weekend to relax and get a few things done around the house. This has also given me a chance to think of something to cook!

Which leads me to this wonderful recipe for tonight....


We shall see how it goes.

Now, I know some of you are wondering, or not, about my knitting adventure. Well, it is getting there. I had a really hard time getting it going, but now I am gaining a little, I repeat, little, progress. I will try and take a picture of it soon.

I am also making some brownies for our small group tonight. These are just out of the box! (a non-expired box at that!)

Ok folks, just needed to update!

Talk to you soon