Friday, September 4, 2009

knitting, sandwiches, fruit salad, and taylor swift

So, I went by my parents house to check on my dog Tayla, and these items were awaiting me....


Now, I know I am not a kid, but I am really excited! The book is really easy to follow and is step-by-step. This is exactly what I needed. (It is complete with colorful pictures as well. )

I can't wait to get started! I, of course, will keep you updated as to how it goes.

Today has been a day of productivity. Did some cleaning, grocery shopping, Greek homework, and even made a fruit salad.... (well sort of)

At the grocery store, I got some grapes and raspberries. I had the bright idea to combine these two lovely fruits to have a nice mixture going on. Well it looks like the grapes and raspberries had a fight and the grapes won. So basically I have a grape salad with raspberry juice.

Note: Don't just pile the grapes on top of the raspberries, and then shake the two fruits around violently in a tupperware container. Grapes are bullies.

So anyway, tonight I am going to the Taylor Swift Concert! Holla! I am pumped.

I am also going to be making this delicious meal tonight...



So we will see how it goes.

aight, we holla