Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Fresh Start

So, for those of you who followed my other blog, which might be few and far between, I am starting over.
I wanted a completely new look and new approach to my blogging, so that is why I switched blogs.

I have named this one "Searching for My Inner Martha" for a few reasons.
A list if you will: (I really like lists)

1) Martha Stewart, at least to me, is like a queen when it comes to all things crafty and bakey (not a word I know, but it rhymes. If you can't figure out what "bakey" means, just think baking.) She can just do it all, and I, Little Mrs. Dill, would love to learn her ways.

2) I have wanted a new hobby, or new hobbies, for a while now. I have thought about many things such as kickboxing, all the way to archery. (Kidding about the archery, this was added purely for kicks and giggles.) I used to be really into running and biking, which I still am, but I wanted to expand my horizons a little bit. So this blog will be dedicated to my new hobbies of being crafty and being "bakey."

3) I know I have an inner Martha buried deep down in my heart. I mean I WAS the best Popsicle house builder in kindergarten. Heck, I could even color inside the lines in my Polly Pocket coloring book. So, I have some Martha in me, but I just need to resurrect her.

So here it is, my new beginning

I have new ideas about how I would like to go about my blogging.
Another list of what my blog will entail:

1) Ramblings about my life.
2) As with my other blog, I am still going to feature a friend every so often that I am proud of and want to brag about.
3) My experiences from the world of being crafty and "bakey." (This term will be used often, so get used to it.)


I am pretty excited about this new outlook and venture on my life.

I will let you know how it goes.

So heres to sewing machines, thimbles, spatulas and flour.
Move over Martha, Little Mrs. Dill is coming through.

2 comments:

Britni Mc said...

Hey girl! Very cute idea. I look forward to reading about your journey toward becoming a crafty, domestic goddess :)

Trinity Whitley said...

I'm so excited! This blog is going to be great. I will check it often. And, maybe I'll start updating mine again! Hahaha, unlikely but still a challenge non-the-less.