Sunday, May 15, 2011

Reading and being busy

Well....

I don't have much to report on at the moment.

I have been reading the book, Something Borrowed, by Emily Giffin. It is really cute so far. I am interested to see how the movie is going to be, but until then, I shall keep reading the book.

My next book on the list is, Same Kind of Different as Me. I have heard from numerous people that it is a great read.

One thing to share as far as recipes go is this number:


It is really good, and it is super easy to make. I was able to cook it while talking on the phone, which for me is a huge task!

Another favorite place to go for fantastic recipes is either the Real Simple website, or their magazine. They have amazing stuff that you would never think to cook!


Well....that is honestly about it for right now. Hopefully when May is over, I can get my pillows made, and some more baking done!!!!!