Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Purchases :)

I purchased some things on Amazon for my new venture..... A quilt!

I had briefly mentioned that I wanted to try and make one in an earlier post. I really put it on there as a joke, but the more I got to thinking about it, the more I wanted to learn how to make one!

I am going to take it slow. Very slow. One little thing at a time. I went to Hancock Fabrics to try and get some of the things I need for my sewing machine etc, and that stuff is WAYYYY over priced. I found the exact same things I wanted, on Amazon for half the cost. So, I will be taking it slow and researching things here and there. I want to be able to have this stuff for a long time, and not just buy the stuff on a whim. Even though I am really anxious to get started!!!

When the items start arriving I will update you! I know you will be anxiously awaiting! :)