Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Spider Cupcakes!

So, I was going some research on a favorite website of mine, www.bakerella.com, and found some cupcakes that I wanted to try and make for Halloween.

I took the easier way out and just made them from the box, with store bought icing. The website calls to actually make them from scratch, but I just didn't do it. I found my way a little bit easier and it saved some more time.

So this is what I used.

1) A box of cake mix
2) A tub of icing
3) chocolate sprinkles (i love sprinkles)
4) Mini M&M's
5) Twizzler pull and peels. (The recipe called for Licorice wheels and I believe you have to special order these)

So, that is what I used to make these lovely creatures:



They are all in a pack...



That's the big daddy in the front!



He tried to get away, but I got him :)

Well, that is really it for my spider cupcakes. They were quite tasty.

Until next time.....